- Conference in the Port Region Brings Tentative Hope to Rio’s Participation Efforts
- “Everything is Wrong!” Protesters in Complexo do Alemão March Against Escalating Violence
- Elderly Day Care Center Expands into Homes by Offering Home-Based Care Course in City of God
- Favelas and the Olympics – Whose Legacy Is It?
- One Year To Go: Best and Worst Reporting on Favelas and the Olympics
Vila União de Curicica now houses several residents who were born there over the community's 26-year history.
Like what you’re seeing on RioOnWatch?
We need your help to guarantee that our timely, reliable, and vital news continues through the 2016 Olympic & Paralympic Games so that Rio’s favelas receive the attention and support they need.
Please take a moment to check out our campaign on Indiegogo and help us reach our goal. If everyone reading this gives just $7, we will reach our goal.
Don’t miss the video.
Powered by WordPress Popup