- Cerro Corá Residents in Motion #SustainableFavelaNetwork [PROFILE]
- ‘Surubinha de Leve’ For Whom?—Reflections on Sexism, Culture, and Class [OPINION]
- From Agroecology to Land Rights: Bahian Quilombo Communities Launch a Collective Council
- What Can an Inflatable Pool Tell Us About Inequality in Rio?
- As Carnival Begins in Rio, Evidence Mounts of Mayor Crivella’s War on Afro-Brazilian Popular Culture
August 30, 2011–Vila Autódromo remains in all phases of the project, see top left corner of the “Olympic Site Triangle:”